Aug 3, 2018
Gluten-free Avo Sandwich
Homemade food is always the best, if you want to stay fit and healthy you have to be mindful of what you eat. This recipe is perfect for lunch, not too heavy but really filling.
Why I love it and why you should love it too :)
- It's not only yummy it's also very healthy. Avocadoes are loaded with healthy fats, fiber and various important nutrients.
- I use gluten-free bread which is easier to digest.
- The hummus can help balance blood sugar levels and fight the hunger craving.
- Smash half of an avocado with a fork, add a little bit of salt and dill
- Warm up the bread on a dry pan
- Put the avo spread on one side of the toast
- On the other side put a tablespoon of hummus (I use original vegan)
- Add tomatoes and splash of oil and balsamic vinegar on top
- Add arugula.
Put two parts together and Voilà!
Enjoy and try to not bite your fingers off!
It’s just too good to be true!